Prime Minister Youth Internship scheme Phase II has been announced. National Internship offering job opportunities for unemployed graduates through Prime Minister Youth training scheme Phase II. Great opportunity for fresh graduates to join government sector through National Internship program. Government of Pakistan is offering Internship for more than 15,000 vacant posts in Federal Ministries, Provincial Departments, Industries, Banks, Corporations and various other Public and private sector Institutions. Duration of Internship is one year (12 months). Fresh graduates from Punjab, Balochistan, Sidhn, khyber pakhtunkhwa (KPK), Islamabad, FATA, Gilgit Baltistan and Azad Jammu & Kashmir are eligible to apply for Nationa Internship Program Phase II. Government of Pakistan will give stipend to selected graduates for 12 months. The main objective of Prime Minister Youth Internship program is to enhance and employ-ability of graduates by providing them job opportunities in government sector. Interested candidates have to register them-self online for Prime Minister Youth Internship Scheme. Candidates interested in Prime Minister training scheme Phase II have to apply before 5th November 2017. Female candidates are encouraged to apply for National Training program. Here is the eligibility criteria for Prime Minister Youth training scheme Phase II.
Eligibility Criteria for Prime Minister Youth training scheme Phase II:
- 16 year of education with 50% or 2.5 CGPA from HEC recognized University/ Institute.
- 3 year diploma after matric/ FSC with minimum 50% marks.
- Age Limit is 25 Years.
- Age Limit for candidates of AJK, GB, FATA, Southern Punjab (Multan Division, Dera Ghazi Khan Division, and Bahawalpur Division) and Balochistan is 30 year.
- Candidate must be Pakistani National.
- Madrassah graduates are also eligible to apply.
- 2% reserve quota for Disable Candidates.
- 5% reserve quota for Minorities.
Candidates who are not eligible for Prime Minister Youth training scheme Phase II:
- Candidates who already availed any Government training program are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates working in any Government or Private organization are not eligible.
- Full time students of ant Public or Private Institution.
How to Apply for Prime Minister Youth training scheme Phase II:
Candidates interested in Prime Minister Youth training scheme Phase II have to apply online before 5th November 2017. Click here to apply for National Internship Program Phase II.