National Testing Service commonly known as NTS announced registration dates for GAT Subjective test 2017 for PHD Admissions. Registration for Graduate Assessment Test (GAT) has been started and last date of registration is 23rd October 2017. Test for GAT Subjective will held on 19th November, 2017. National Testing Service (NTS) is an independent and authorized organization which conduct test for universities admissions, scholarships and Jobs in Pakistan. Graduates seeking admission in PHD have to appear in Graduate Assessment Test (GAT). NTS conduct Graduate Assessment Test (GAT Subjective) commonly known as GAT-Subjective test for PHD admissions. Validity of NTS GAT Subjective test is Two year. Those candidates can also apply for GAT Subjective test who want to improve their score. How to apply for NTS GAT Subjective Test check details bellow.
How to Apply for GAT (Subjective) Test:
- Candidates willing to appear in NTS (GAT-Subjective) test going to held on 19th November 2017, they need to fill online application form.
- After filling online application form Candidates are required to download and print application form and fee deposit slip.
- Candidates have to deposit fee in subscribed bank and then they need to send application form through TCS/ courier at the address mentioned on the application form before last date.
- Application received after due date will not be entertained.
- By Hand application forms are not acceptable.
- To start filling your application Click Here