University of Health Sciences (UHS) announced application process dates for MBBS and BDS admission in Public sector medical college of Punjab for 2017-18 Session. UHS invites application for first year MBBS and BDS programs in all publics (government) sector medical colleges of Punjab. Application form and prospects will be available from 10th November 2017 and last date to submit application form is 17th November 2017. Registration for Hafiz-e-Quran will start from 10th November to 12th November 2017. UHS first merit list will be displayed on 29th November 2017. Students willing to get admission in MBBS and BDS in King Edward medical college, Fatima Jinnah medical college, Nishtar medical college, Faisalabad medical college, Rawalpindi medical college, Allama Iqbal medical college, Quied-e-Azam medical college, Sheilk Zayed medical college, Service Institute of medical science, Sargodha medical college, Nawaz sharif medical college, Gujranwala medical college, Khawaja Muhammad Safdar medical college, Sahiwal medical college, Ghazi khan medical college, Shaikh khalifa Bin Zayed al Nahyan medical and dental college, de’Montmorency college of dentistry, Nishtar Institute of dentistry and Dental section, Faisalabad medical college, need to submit application form along with UHS re-conduct result and all other required documents before deadline. Here is the details for how to apply for Public sector medical colleges of Punjab.
Eligibility to Apply for Public Sector Medical Colleges of Punjab:
- Students have Punjab and ICT domicile and willing to apply for open merit in public sector medical colleges of Punjab must have at-least 83.4 percent aggregate marks. (10% matric, 40% Fsc and 50%test).
- Conduction of 83.4 aggregate is not applicable for students applying on Disable, under develop Districts, Cholistan and children of overseas Pakistani/ Dual National, they can apply if they fulfill basic eligibility criteria given in UHS prospectus.
- Students having 83.4 percent aggregate can also apply for 14 MBBS seats available for Punjab domicile holders in medical colleges of Azad Jammu & Kashmir, KPK and Balochistan.
- Students having aggregate less than 83.4 are not eligible to apply.
How to Apply for Admission:
- Candidates eligible to apply for Public sector medical college of Punjab can get admission form and prospects from following centers;
University of Health Science, Lahore
Nishtar Medical University, Multan
Rawalpindi Medical University, Rawalpindi
- Candidates must bring original and attested photocopies of all documents to get prospects.
- Admission kit is not available online neither it will be dispatched.